Dallas Academy restores the promise of full academic enrichment to students with learning differences. Our staff establishes a meaningful connection with each student to overcome barriers to success.
Dallas Academy offers a structured, multisensory program for students with diagnosed learning differences which may include impairments in reading (dyslexia), writing (dysgraphia), and math (dyscalculia), ADD/ADHD, autism spectrum disorders, and memory and processing disorders. Dallas Academy offers students and parents the best of both worlds by providing an effective program and strategies to meet the special educational needs of bright students with learning differences while including the activities of a larger, more traditional school.
Dallas Academy is:
- Bright students in grades 1-12 with diagnosed learning differences
- Caring staff experienced in working with students with learning differences
- 6 to 1 student to faculty ratio
- Small class sizes with middle and high school not exceeding 12 students and lower school not exceeding 10 students per class
- Multisensory approach in all classes
- College preparatory curriculum that meets and exceeds the state of Texas academic requirements
- Multiple modifications and accommodations available
- Wealth of extracurricular programs and activities including competitive sports, fine and performing arts, student clubs and organizations, social activities, and community service opportunities
- Accredited by AdvancED-Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS)
Dallas Academy believes that a structured atmosphere and caring, experienced staff are the main factors for student success. By incorporating a strong curriculum, team sports, and a wide variety of extracurricular student activities, Dallas Academy strives to prepare our students for further study and, more importantly, a successful and satisfying life.
Call us or come by and visit - maybe you'll find a new reason why Dallas Academy is right for your student and your family!