Dallas Academy is excited to announce the 9th Annual DAwg Run and Fall Festival will take place on Saturday, November 11th. The morning will include a 1 mile fun run, carnival games, pet parade, music and dancing, and so much more. Come out with your entire family – including your favorite pet!
Registration is now live online at www.getmeregistered.com/DAwgRun
We encourage you to register your entire family as soon as possible! Last year over 300 runners participated in this fun, family-friendly event which raises money for student scholarships, campus technology, and academic improvements. Your support of these goals is greatly appreciated.
About the Run:
- Date: Saturday, November 11th, 2017
- Location: Fall Festival games and activities will take place on Dallas Academy’s campus. The fun run staring line will be at the Stone Tables at White Rock Lake.
- Parking: Parking will be available at St. John’s Episcopal School which is located at 848 Harter Road, Dallas, TX 75218. Dallas Academy will offer a shuttle service between campuses beginning at 7:00 am.
- Event Schedule:
- 7:00 am: Race day registration and late packet pick up begins
- 8:00 am: 1 Mile Fun Run/Walk start time
- 8:30 am: Festival games and activities open
- 9:45 am: Awards ceremony
- T-shirts: All registered participants will receive an official 9th annual DAwg Run t-shirt.
- Awards: Special awards for top overall finishers in the 1 mile fun run.
- Packet Pick-Up: Packet pick-up will be available at Dallas Academy from November 7th-9th.
- Raffle: Raffle items will be available on race day! We will announce winners during the awards ceremony.
- Volunteers: We are looking for volunteers for both planning the event and on race day! Please contact Sarah Jayroe at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in volunteering.
- Event Sponsorships: We still have sponsorship spaces available! If your business is interested in sponsoring this year’s event, please contact Sarah Jayroe at email@example.com as soon as possible to be sure your logo is included on the race t-shirt and marketing materials. We also welcome donations of food and drinks, gift cards, and raffle items to help out on the big day.
Thank you for supporting the students of Dallas Academy. We look forward to seeing you on November 11th!